| Choose the type of prospect that best describes you. You can return to this page and choose a different prospect type if you wish.|
- Currently in high school or graduated from high-school and never attended a 2 or 4 year college/university.
2. Transfer First-Year
- Entering with less than 24 college credits from either a 2 or 4 year college/university.
3. Transfer Student
- Currently or previously attending a 2 or 4 year college/university with 24 or more credits earned.
4. High School Junior
- Currently enrolled as a junior in High School.
5. High School Sophomore
- Currently enrolled as a sophomore in High School.
6. International First-Year
- A non-United States citizen who is interested in obtaining a Bachelor's degree with no previous college credit.
7. International Transfer
- A non-United States citizen with college credits earned, interested in obtaining a US Bachelor's degree.
10. Graduate Student
- Entering with a minimum of a Bachelor's degree or the equivalent and interested in
pursuing a non-business graduate program.
11. Grad Business MBA Degree
- Entering with a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent and interested in pursuing a MBAdegree.
12. Grad Business MS Degree
- Entering with a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent
and interested in pursuing a business MS degree.
Skip to top of page